среда, 9 января 2008 г.

First day of classes went really well.

8:00am-8:50am = Comp II. I've got the same professor as last semester because I wanted a challenge, but no one from my class stayed with me, and I sort of want out so I can sleep a little later. But Jones seems to like me well enough and told the rest of the class to cheat off of me. 8D Awesome.9:00am-9:50am = Computers in Modern Society. Boring, boring, BORING! We've had to take computer courses before, and I'd be less irritated with this requirement if it contained new material, but it's the same stupid stuff like Microsoft Works. kasdhfjkhdslfjkh EFF. But Finnegan seems laid back.10:00am-10:50am = Fundamentals of Geography. So, this professor seemed really strict and scary but the type that's cool enough as long as you don't piss him off. And we're apparently learning a lot about cultures and such instead of just land formations. I hope we discuss current events. I love courses like that. And I have a friend in that class, Tori! And she's going to help me study to CLEP out of French. :311:00am-12:00pm = American History - Post Civil War. Ewwwww. Another American history class. I love history (even if I can't retain any of it xx;), but American history just bores me to tears. David's in that class with me, so, if nothing else, I'm not alone?That was all for today, and I'll be working 1pm-5pm every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, with three hours on either Tuesday or Thursday. My only Tuesday-Thursday class is Elementary Japanese II, so I'll basically have those entire days to myself, which will be nice. DToday's been really long and really full, and I think I'm going to go curl up with Dracula and fall asleep. Good night. ♥p.s. A Mouthful of Air is waiting for me at the library. Eee! I can't wait to get it this weekend.I really can't express how excited I am about languages, even if I'm still unsure as to what exactly I'm going to end up doing. I feel like a schmuck talking about it since I don't actually speak anything but English fluently (and sometimes even that is questionable), but I'm really confident that I'll go somewhere with it and make up the time and chances I've lost. I just love it so much. It's...a passion. I have a passion. ♥

Комментариев нет: