среда, 9 января 2008 г.

slap to the wrists

Classes start tomorrow.

Part of me is really excited, and another is seriously questioning why exactly I chose an eight o'clock Comp II course.

Either way, it's kind of nice to be back on campus.This update is for two things:1. Looking back on last year, and2.

Updating about what's happened recently.Cory and I are back together, and I'm so so sooo happy.

We talked a lot, took a good look at things, and came to the conclusion that we want to try harder, and if it still doesn't work, that's that. (But I don't think that will happen at all. ♥)I dropped a class and shortened my meals, so I'm not so worried about finances this semester.

And I'm going to study really hard for the next week and take the CLEP exam for French credits. Hmmm, what else... I guess there's not much to report. The last few days have been great. D

Комментариев нет: