среда, 9 января 2008 г.

yep

Sorry for being a cruddy DJ buddy lately. xx; I guess I've had a lot going on. "Like what?", you ask?

College - Getting ready for it. I still have a bunch of things to buy, though it's mostly clothing and things for hygiene. I'm so so sooo excited to finally be moving out! But at the same time, thinking that I only have about ten more days makes me feel a little queasy. .___.; And I still get anxious about whether or not I'll actually be able to do what I want, but I'll make it. And ever since my mom said "Freshman 40", I've been stressing...because I'll kill myself if I gain forty pounds. fo srs I got my work study job, though, so I only owe a small-ish loan by the end of my schooling, so far. 8D Yey.

Last day of work! - No more Wallll-Marrrt. I'm so glad about that. My last two days were spent doing nothing. I played spy for one of the CSMs to make sure a new guy wasn't goofing off, and for the last half hour of my last day, I played in the toys department. XD; And Delilah freaking forgot to get with me to fill out my re-hire sheet, just like she forgot to put in my two weeks for me. Effff. So I have to go back for that, but I need to anyway to pick up my last checks.

Girly Time - hormones shmormones. Pifffff. I hate getting so blah every month and feeling lonely. It doesn't help that Cory and I are tiffying somewhat. :/ Feel better, me. And it makes thinking about moving not feel as good because I'll miss my friends. I'm really scared to lose them...

Other than those things, I've helped my mom paint her room! :D It's a really pretty green now. I've got three cosplay outfits to finish (I don't know if I can get Asuka done by this weekend..but I'll try anyway) and wigs to buy, even if we don't go to Anime FEST. Hmmm...I bought myself some new shoes yesterday, too, finally! Annnnd I've been at mi padre's for the past three days (where I'm updating from on my new laptop 8DDD it's cooperating now with the wireless, but I still hate Vista and need to get all of these stupid pre-installed programs off) and am going to make some delicious queso nowww. ♥ Better emotional update later, maybes.

Комментариев нет: