среда, 9 января 2008 г.

I haven't updated in foreeeeverrrr. I'm sorry for being such a terrible DJ buddy. xx; Thank you for keeping me around even though I haven't been active AT ALL. Once again, I'm very, very sorry! ><;;;; I finally found a new background picture until I can get some kind of cute layout, so that motivated me to finally write an entry.

"What's been going on in the world of me?" you might wonder.
Wellll, a lot. I've moved into the dorms of college and have been attending class for over a month now, and I really actually love it here! I've made a lot of wonderful new friends. ♥ And I room with Sarah (wolfram003)! :DDD

This is my schedule:
M W F: 10-11am - World Music; 12-1pm - College Algebra
T Th: 9:30-10:45am - Freshman Comp I; 11-12:15 - Elementary Japanese I; 1-2pm - College Strategies (Tuesdays only)

It's only 14 hours, which isn't a lot, so I've got plenty of time to do my homework and don't get stressed out at all. Next semester I'll probably have to get 16 hours in to balance it. I also do work study for an old man who tells me I'm pretty (DDDDX), but it pays for my college, so I deal.

( babbling about classes )

Mmmmm, besides being here, making new friends, and doing the whole college thing, not a lot has been happening in my life. I'm really excited and determined to continue learning languages; I've taught myself katakana and am working hard at hiragana and want to have at least 100 kanji down before the end of the semester. And I've started slowly reading French fics on ff.net to try to help my skills. Meg and I are going to pick up Chinese together, too, and I'm going to try to relearn German. It's all so great and has me fired up!! XD

Ooh, I coloured my hair again, too!

( Red & Fuchsia )

So...yeah. That's basically all that's been occupying my time. ^^; Hopefully I'll be around more to check up on you guys. xx; Sorry once again!!

Reminder to me: Finish last chapter(s?) of CMtMBS and start on sequel and BR crossover.

Комментариев нет: